TEAR-AID is the durable,flexible,airtight,watertight,puncture resistant,industrial strength patch that protects against abrasion,moisture,saltwater,UV sunlight and extreme temperatures.
Each TEAR-AID patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matt finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. Combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces such as canvas, rubber, nylon, most plastics, paints, aluminium, stainless steel, fibreglass, polyurethane, polyethylene, polypropylene, vinyl and vinyl coated materials.
- Holds air under pressure even when stretched
- See-thru patch works with all colours
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Will not turn gummy in heat
- UV resistance inhibits discolouring
- Cuts easily with scissors
- Will not pull off when stretched
- Meets military and ASTM standards & specifications
TEAR-AID's unique composition stretches and recovers absorbing the force that causes ordinary repair products to tear off.
PATCHES ARE ELASTIC AND RECOVER WITHOUT TEARING
FOR REPAIRS ON THE FOLLOWING FABRICS
Canvas,Rubber and neoprene,Most plastics, Nylon, Fiberglass, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Non oiled leather, Kevlar, Dacron Polyester, to name but a few.
FOR REPAIRS TO THE FOLLOWING FABRICS
Vinyl and vinyl coated materials.
RESISTANT TO EXTREMES OF HEAT
TYPE A -20 to 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
TYPE B -20 to 190 Degrees Fahrenheit